Monday, August 22, 2016

Video: Going Down the Steepest Slide!

Over the weekend we went to the "park with the hills" otherwise known as the playground at LaSalle school.  Maddie wasn't enjoying the hills too much, but she was very into the slides!  Lately she has not enjoyed the slide but this time she loved it!

She was going down a smaller slide so well that I wanted to see if she could handle this very steep orange slide.  I was afraid at first that she couldn't handle it, but she went down it just fine and she LOVED it!  She went up and down the slide at least 10 times. At the beginning I went up with her to make sure she didn't fall, and she wanted me to come down the slide after her each time. Eventually I knew she could handle it so I snuck away to take these videos.  It was very difficult prying her away from the slide, my normal bribery of cookies didn't work the first time!





No comments:

Post a Comment