Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Maddie Says: Sit Sit! (with Video)

Maddie loves to play this game where she will bring grab shoes from the kitchen and bring them to the dining room or living room. If I'm sitting, she will hand the shoes over to me then giggle and run back to the kitchen for more shoes. There are times she's done this until every shoe from the kitchen is in the other room.

If I stand, she tells me to "Sit! Sit!" because she wants me to sit before she will give me the shoes.  Here are some videos of her telling me to sit. We are trying to get her to string more 2 or more words together such as "Mama, Sit!" or "Sit Down."  Once she actually did say "Mama Sit Down" !!  I'm also trying to get her to say "Sit Please" so it's not so bossy :)



In this video she says "Sit. Mama. Sit"



Sometimes she will say "Floor" as in "sit on the floor.  In this video she knocks the ground to tell me where to sit down.


No comments:

Post a Comment