Sunday, July 30, 2017

Mom and Maddie Weekend (with video)

Joseph was out of town this weekend in Milwaukee for a bachelor party so Maddie and I had the whole weekend together!

On Friday we went to my office. Maddie likes to visit as she gets to pick her own snacks! A vendor was also bringing pizza in so we got pizza for lunch!

We also turned her car seat around and she is now finally forward facing!  She loves it!

She loves facing forward in the car!

Eating 2 bags of snacks she got in the vending machine

Playing with a new toy we brought to my office.

Playing around with my glasses (no lenses)


On Saturday night we went to a pasta restaurant for dinner!  Maddie did pretty well pretty much the entire time. At the end of the meal when the server brought over the check, I happened to sneeze, and Maddie said "Are you alright Mama?  Bless You!" And the server said "Oh she is so polite!"





And afterwards we got frozen yogurt for dessert! Maddie wanted to eat outside so we did.



And here is a little video I took at one of the meals. Maddie sings the ABCs, 2 Daniel Tiger songs (lyrics below) and then proceeds to kiss my arm a bunch.

Daniel Tiger "When you wait, you can play, sing or imagine anything"
Daniel Tiger "It's okay to feel sad sometimes. Little by little you'll feel better again"



No comments:

Post a Comment