Monday, May 9, 2016

Otto's First Birthday Party!

This past Saturday we went to our friend Otto's home to celebrate his 1st birthday!  It was a Kentucky Derby themed party so we got all dressed up in semi-matching outfits!  It was windy so instead of hats I made us matching little yellow flower hair clips.

We got him a book called Otto Has A Birthday Party and I have recently picked up crocheting again, and I crocheted him a matching Otto doll.  I am very proud of it!

It was such a fun party!  There was lots to eat and lots of toys to play with. They even had .... wait for it ... PONY RIDES!!  They had not one, but two ponies!  Pictures hopefully to follow as Otto's Dad took them on his camera.  Maddie seemed interested in the ponies but really did not want to ride on one. I had to hold her while she squired to get off of the pony.  They also had lots of bubble toys and Maddie soaked herself playing with all the liquid.

We had a lovely time. Happy Birthday Otto!!










Eating Jello!
(Link to the dog pattern I used: http://naztazia.com/patterns/crochet/amigurumi/animals/crochet-dog-amigurumi.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment