Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

We celebrated our second official Mother's Day on Sunday!

Not only did I get to sleep in, but Maddie slept in too! She did what we call "flopping" (where she sits up but then flops back down to sleep) until 9:30am!!  I slept in longer, and when I woke up, Joseph was making me and Maddie the most delicious breakfast which consisted of hash browns, eggs, sausage and chocolate chip pancakes!  Do you think Maddie liked the chocolate chips?



After her nap, we went to Erhler Park for some sand time as it was lovely out (and going to be cold and rainy the rest of the week).  Maddie enjoyed playing in the sand with her very own toys.

Look at that sweet face!


Afterwards we had leftovers for dinner. Maddie had Chinese and I was eating leftover pizza. I gave Maddie a bite of pizza which she ate, then as I went to give her another bite, she grabbed the entire slice from my hand and wouldn't give it back!  She gnawed on the pizza and then started to pick off the toppings and eat the toppings and the layer of pizza with tomato sauce. She doesn't like mushrooms but does love cheese and pepperoni!



We ended the day with bath time.



And I had to get a picture of the two of us on our second Mother's Day. Look at that sweet smile!!!  



Here is a picture of me and Maddie, and also one of me and my mom that I think is from my 1st birthday.  See any similarities?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment