Friday, September 25, 2015

Maddie's Visits Vickie's Office

I took a vacation day on Friday the 18th. We did not have much planned so we brought Maddie to my office to visit my co-workers.  Of course, everyone was so excited to see her!  Maddie behaved very well and let everyone hold and fawn over her. I brought her into my office and she enjoyed kissing pictures of herself!

During our visit, Maddie really surprised me with how smart she is! I mean, we know she is smart but it's good that others were there to see it too.  Below there is a video of Maddie dancing. Right before I took this video, I asked Maddie if she would dance and she started dancing! Then I asked her if she would clap for my friend Myrna and she did (usually we clap first and then she claps), and lastly when Myrna left for lunch, I said "Maddie, say goodbye to Myrna" and she waved (again normally we wave first).



Maddie loved looking at the large pictures of herself. I think it's hilarious!








I love the video of her dancing so much I made it into an animated .gif so it plays over and over and over and over


No comments:

Post a Comment