Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Chunky Thighs and Hands in her Mouth

Madeleine has the chunkiest thighs! They seem to get chunkier every day even though she is constantly kicking them.  I bet there is a big layer of muscle under all that chunk.  I haven't been able to get my hand around her thigh in the longest time. Hopefully they come in handy on Monday when she gets her next round of vaccines.

It gives me a feeling of great satisfaction knowing she has gotten so healthy and chunky on Mom's milk.






While she has been putting her hands in her mouth for some time now, she recently started putting her 2 fingers (index & middle) in her mouth.  She stuck them down so far the other day she threw up all over herself and me!  This has only happened once and I did just feed her so hopefully it's just an isolated incident.  It is pretty cute when she does it though.







No comments:

Post a Comment