Thursday, March 5, 2015

Almost Rolling Over

I was not going to post this until Maddie has actually rolled over, but I'm just so excited for this latest development. Also this picture is just so cute as it shows off her rolls and rolls.

Thursday morning I set Maddie down on her playmat to change clothes.  I turned away to grab her new clothes and noticed she had turned towards one side a bit. I thought for a second maybe I set her that way after I took her onesie off, so I gently put her fully on her back. She again tipped towards the side!  I put some toys more in her eyesight in hopes of getting her to fully turn over.  In order to roll over, she would have to raise her bottom arm over her head, and I think the gravity of her thighs would have helped her roll over.

So we are not there yet, but we are oh so close!  Stay tuned, hopefully she rolls over in the very near future!!


No comments:

Post a Comment