Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Development - Standing propped up and Holding her own bottle!

Maddie surprised us yesterday with two things.

First, Joseph propped her up standing against the couch again and she stood all by herself, holding the couch, for a few seconds!!  Picture and video proof below.





Then in the evening before bed, we gave her a bottle after I nursed her as our hungry, growing baby girl wasn't satisfied (my supply has dipped a bit since returning to work so we have to supplement in the evenings once in a while.  We decided someone other than me will give Maddie bottles so she doesn't think she can just fuss and I will give her the bottle.  With me, it's boob or nothing!).

She held the bottle all on her own, with both hands!!

We knew our baby girl was getting big, but she is starting to surprise us almost daily now.  She is growing so fast!




No comments:

Post a Comment