Saturday, December 2, 2017

Maddie in the King Size Bed

We got a room at the Mayo Hotel the night of Jordan & Trent's wedding since Joseph and I had to trade off who would be at the wedding since someone had to stay with the kids.  We got a pack and play for James and he slept in the walk in closet.  Maddie got the entire king size bed all to herself until I was ready to turn in for the night.

I crept in to check in on her at one point and she was sprawled across the entire bed!  When I got into bed, she woke up from a noise and noticed I was in bed with her and started crying and wanted me to get out of the bed and into my own bed! It was hilarious and took me quite some time to get her settled and back asleep, and of course I didn't want her to wake up James!


No comments:

Post a Comment