Wednesday, August 16, 2017

36 Week Appointment & Baby Bump Photo - Baby Boy Wagner

I went to the doctors this morning for my 36 week checkup. I also got an ultrasound and took a Non-Stress Test before speaking with the doctor.

Baby Boy still looks very healthy in the ultrasound. He is still head down and was holding his feet in his hands!  He is measuring 6 pounds 12 ounces (82nd percentile) and they guess that if I have him at 39 weeks, he will be 8 pounds 4 oz!

We also passed our non-stress test (phew!) and spoke to the doctor.  We plan on getting induced after Sept 8th when I turn 39 weeks as they don't want me to go too long because of the gestational diabetes + insulin.

Here is a picture of me at 36 weeks.  Link here for a comparison of what I looked like at 36 weeks carrying Maddie.


No comments:

Post a Comment