Monday, January 16, 2017

Sunday Shopping!

On Sunday Maddie was in good spirits and I had to run a few errands so we went shopping!  We made sure to use the potty first! First we went to Joann Fabrics to get some yarn so I could make a friend a baby blanket. Maddie was great the whole time and wanted to hold flowers, yarn, etc.

Then we went to Strack & Van Til (a grocery store). They had the cutest grocery carts with a little plastic car on the front for kids to ride in! Maddie sat in the front almost the entire grocery trip, but then wanted to sit in the cart.

After unloading the groceries, I realized it had been a while since Maddie used the restroom so asked if she could hold it until we got home, or if we should go back into the store to potty. She said "back in store potty" so I quickly ran her inside and she used the big person potty.

It still wasn't too late and she was still in a great mood so I pushed my luck and asked if she wanted to go to another store and of course she said yes! So we went to the Dollar Tree just to look around (these 3 stores are in the same strip mall so we walked to all 3 of them after parking the car). We grabbed a few things and I realize I probably needed 1 more thing of yarn, so we went back to Joann's.  Maddie was so happy to go to FOUR stores!  Four is her favorite number!

I did not grab a shopping cart and instead Maddie ran around. She got side tracked by all of the BEADS!  Maddie loves her bead necklaces at home. She touched practically every strand of bead and would not leave the aisle until I bribed her with some TV when we got home.

We had a lovely afternoon shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment