Friday, November 25, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We celebrated Thanksgiving at home in Chicago this year as we were in Tulsa earlier this month (and also the travel cost would have been expensive).

While Joseph prepared the turkey, I took Maddie over to Dean Park to spend some time outside. Dean Park is also right next to the grocery story and we had to pick up a few things.

Maddie loves Dean Park as there are So Many Sticks!  She loves to pick up sticks and put them in piles. I will sit on the swing and she will bring me stick after stick!  She did not want to leave, but it was getting cold, so I told her to give me twenty more sticks and then we would go to the store.  We counted them one by one and at 20 she was ready to leave.

We came home, had lunch and Maddie went down for her nap. Joseph and I cooked everything else for our Thanksgiving dinner.  We did not take many photos during dinner, but the couple I took are below.










No comments:

Post a Comment