Monday, October 10, 2016

Maddie-Free Weekend in Omaha!

We had a Maddie-free weekend in Omaha!  Grandma Kathy came in on Wednesday to watch Maddie, and Joseph and I went to lovely Omaha, NE on Friday afternoon through Sunday afternoon for a friend's wedding. It was a short trip, but Joseph and I enjoyed a couple of nights of good food, drinks and friends.

Omaha was a lovely town and we'll surely visit again if we have a reason to.
Here are a few pictures of our weekend in Omaha.We unfortunately did not get any pictures of us at the wedding though!



While walking around the water downtown, we found these 2 huge metal slides and of course had to try them out!



I did NOT want to go down the slide and used my feet to slow me down.

They have a long pedestrian bridge that connects Nebraska to Iowa. When we saw how far & long it was, we decided to turn back and explore more of the city.



No comments:

Post a Comment