Thursday, September 29, 2016

Finally! Maddie says "MADDIE"

It finally happened last night (9/28 Wednesday) as I was putting Maddie to bed...

She said her name correctly!

Not "Mah Mah" but "Mah DEE!"  She had knocked something off of the table and I jokingly said "Maddie!" and she said "Mah DEE!" emphasizing the "DEE" sound. I asked her to say it again and she did!  I pulled my phone out and got it on video!!

Here's the video of her from last night saying MADDIE!




If you listen carefully, after the second time I ask her if she can say "I can do it" she says very quietly "I can do"

This morning I tested her to make sure she remembered, and she did!  Yay!

On another note we are also working on getting her to say the word Water better. Right now she pronounces it as "gnaw gnaw" but today she said "gnaw TER!"

No comments:

Post a Comment