Friday, June 10, 2016

Six Flags Great America - without Maddie!

I took a sick day on Thursday and Joseph, Uncle Jeff and I went to Six Flags Great America for the day!  Pau Pau came over to watch Maddie so we could ride some adult rides!

It was a great day, it was overcast and started to rain half way through our visit but that made for very short lines!!  We even went on a ride that had a 45 minute wait posted but it was actually less than 15 minutes from when we walked into the line from when we got off the ride!

We are getting older and these rides are taking much more of a tole on us now.  I started to get quite dizzy and disoriented after a few rides and had to sit out on the last ride Joseph and Jeff went on - called the Revolution.  I didn't take a single photo or video all day but I took a video of the ride while Joseph and Jeff rode on it. Just watching it is making me queasy!

We went to see the Chinese Acrobats perform (in a nice air conditioned indoor theater!) and after that we were spent and decided to go home.  It was a fun time and we're already try to plan on when to take Maddie this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment