Thursday, June 25, 2015

Monday at Pau Pau's

This past Monday I dropped Maddie off at Pau Pau's on my way to work to spend the day there. Maddie had a very busy day!  My cousin Michelle's daughter Emilie (21 months old) was next door at my aunt's.  They met for the first time and played!  Maddie got to spend lots of time with lots of family.

When I went to pick Maddie up after work, we played a bit with Emilie in the backyard. Then Michelle came home and we swapped daughters for a little bit.

As we left to say goodbye, Bak Bak held Maddie for a bit. As I went to take a picture, Maddie turned and gave her the sweetest kiss on the cheek, completely unprompted. I was lucky enough to get a picture at that exact moment.


Kisses for Emilie

This is the adorable kiss I got on camera!


Maddie (7.5 months) and Emilie (21 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment